OpenSwap is developing a DAO tooling platform that will allow the creation and management of DAOs, creation of governance tokens, a community voting platform, and so much more. Envision a DAO launchpad, multi-sig wallet, snapshot all tied into one. The OpenDAO tooling is in active development; a release date for the platform is still to be determined.
OpenSwap will be creating their own DAO using the platform as a proof of concept.
The official information sheet on the OpenDAO Tooling can be found here: tinyurl.com/openDAO-info
OpenSwap (app.openswap.one) is a fast and secure non-custodial decentralized exchange that serves as a one-stop-shop to buy, trade, and earn crypto whether you’re from the Harmony, Ethereum, or Binance Smart Chain networks. OpenSwap allows Harmony users to seamlessly trade peer to peer without the tokens ever leaving the original wallet and through liquidity supplied by other users of the platform. With OpenSwap, users can:
- Exchange Tokens/Coins
- Provide Liquidity to Pools
- Earn Rewards by Staking in Lucrative Incentivized Liquidity Pools
- View ‘Personal Farming Profile’ detailing your rewards including Total Stake Value, Average APR %, Total Current Rewards, and Total Current Rewards in USD
- Simplified Bridge for Tokens/Coins to and from the Harmony, Ethereum, and Binance Smart Chain Network
- Collect Fees on Provided Liquidity Without Staking
- Vote on Governance Decisions, Including Adding New Tokens